ALL Pets make mistakes. Don’t dismay, Here is an easy DIY to help!
Easy Pet Stain and Odor Remover Recipe
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 15 drops Lemon essential oil
- 5 drops Eucalyptus essential oil
- Add the essential oils to the salt and mix well.
- In a spray bottle, combine the salt mixture, apple cider vinegar, and water. Mix thoroughly until salt has dissolved.
- Blot the stain to remove excess moisture.
- Shake the bottle, then spray the stained area generously until wet.
- Let sit for 10–15 minutes.
- Using an old towel, soak up the mixture by blotting until moisture is removed. Do not apply heat, as it can cause unwanted odors and stains to set permanently.
You can also use baking soda on an older stain. Simply sprinkle it on. Leave it for 24 hours. Then vacuum up. (you may want to test the spot for colorfastness). If any stain remains, repeat with the spray.