Lips need exfoliating just as the rest of our bodies do. As you exfoliate you help to dispel the dead skin cells that accumulate on the surface to expose the suppleness underneath. This also helps provide hydration by creating more moisture.
This super easy do-it-yourself recipe further provides nourishment to create a smooth kisser without any harmful ingredients and helps to protect them from the cold and heat.
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon olive, or grapeseed oil
- 1 cup honey
- 1/4 cup sugar (coarse)
- 1 teaspoon fine-ground coffee or cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients in a small glass bowl and mix well.
- Transfer the well-mixed mixture to a small glass jar with a lid (a baby food jar(s) works very well).
- Apply a small amount of the mixture to lips with a washcloth or toothbrush and massage in a circular motion for about 25 seconds.
- Rinse well.
- Store the mixture in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your SUPER SOFT pucker!!!!